The 20-Minute Ritual
Even the busiest of 'how-does-she-do-it-all-?' women can find a few minutes in her full schedule to incorporate some self-care moments. How can you be everything to everyone else, if you're not putting yourself first, even for just a few moments in time? You deserve the daily opportunity to unwind, relax, embrace gratitude and revere your essence.
Try this quick and easy 20 minute nighttime self-care ritual:
1. Find somewhere you can enjoy privacy, turn the lights low and put your phone away. Slip into something comfortable. Take a few breaths to ground yourself.
2. Grab your Meditation Oil and take the roller ball to the inside of your wrists and the nape of your neck. The nutrient-rich Hemp Seed Oil works in sync with your body to soothe and balance while Copal Resin and Palo Santo harness the power to ground and release. Close your eyes and breathe in the complimentary scents.
3. Play a grounding or heart-centered meditation on your favorite meditation app for 5 minutes, remembering to exercise a mindful practice to cultivate awareness in your body.
4. Grab a pen and a journal and write down some of your grateful thoughts from the day. This can be calming and cathartic. Developing a regular practice of gratitude literally changes the body chemistry to react more positively and more healthily.
5. Lastly, slip under the sheets and pull your Honor Everyday Balm from your bedside table. Massage yourself starting at the hip bones, working into the pressure points on the pubic bone, the inner thigh, and the groin, then onto the inner and outer labia and, finally, the inner fold including the clitoris. This is a great time for a little loving affirmation, too! Leave the balm on, allowing it's active plant ingredients to work overnight.
Enjoy this product combination for a value of $118, yours for $100