The 1-Hour Ritual
A mindful self-pleasure practice can be one of the most powerful rituals in a healing journey, and can completely changed your perception of your body, mind and emotions.
Even if you do this ritual only once a week, you're actively creating the foundational space to become healthier in mind and body, which will in turn allow you to face whatever comes your way with fortitude and gratitude.
Try this devotional nighttime 1 hour self-care ritual once a week:
1. Set a timer and close the door to somewhere you won't be interrupted. This creates an intentional space. Set the mood with things that help you unwind- maybe that is a chill playlist, slipping into silky robe or lingerie, dimming the lights, spritzing some luscious scents around the room, setting up candles, or whatever gets you in a relaxed and receptive state.
2. Next brew a nourishing warm cup of Blue Lotus Tea. Drinking it will help clear away the day by calming your nervous system and warming up your body. Some people may also experience a slightly euphoric effect!* As you drink this tea, try and become fully present to the aroma and taste. Close your eyes to inhale the flavors. Take long, deep clearing breaths, in and out. Use this as a meditative focal point to take you into the rest of your ritual.
3. Move your body- this sets any stagnant or trapped energy loose to circulate. Try the following stretches to get you started:
- Standing upward stretch: interlace your hands and press your palms to the ceiling.
- Forward fold: bend your knees slightly and fold over them, hanging your hand.
- Butterfly pose: sit with your feet together and knees falling gently outward, lean your torso forward and down.
- Child's pose: with your shins under you, knees separated, toes together and forehead resting in front of you.
Follow your body's natural intuition - how does it want to move today?
4. Now that you've moved all that stuck energy and practiced listening to your body's wisdom, transition under the covers and bring out your Arouse Stimulating Serum. Place one hand on your belly and one hand on your heart, breathing for a few minutes like this.
Next, use your fingers to apply 2 to 3 drops of the oil onto your external genital area. For the next 5 to 10 minutes, as you allow the serum to penetrate, explore the folds of your vulva with love and curiosity. Breathe into your pussy- how does it feel to be slow and intentional with your body? As you continue to massage and explore, tingling, warmth and plumping will ensue. Don't rush this part - take all the time you want to indulge in your own pleasure.
5. When you're ready, bring out the Heart Slim, a pleasure wand made of pure rose quartz. This wand is designed to help you experience deep and subtle pleasures within your body. This pleasure wand is believed to speak to the heart; dissolving emotional wounds and reawakening self-love.
Hold the wand to your heart for a few minutes. Whenever you feel ready, trace the wand around the outside of your vulva. Place the wand inside your vagina when you feel ready holding it inside and allowing your body to get used to the sensation.
Rose quartz is believed to help with revealing the beauty in yourself, fostering a generous outlook, enhancing feelings of compassion and forgiveness, stimulating sensual imagination, dissolving anger, resentment, fear and suspicion, and manifesting energy to attract love in all forms.
As you're using the wand, do any of these resonate? What comes up for you? Don't focus on a goal to reaching orgasm. Just allow your body to take you where it wants to go.
Remember: There is no correct way to do this practice- it is all about learning what makes you happy and discovering how to love yourself. View it as a practice of simply being present with yourself and your body. The benefits are cumulative and have a greater impact the longer you practice.
6. After you finished your practice, take at least 10 minutes to rest and integrate. Simply lay down in stillness, being present to your sensations and allowing yourself to feel whatever is there. Take time to feel your body after the practice; to deeply feel the sensations you’ve created—pleasure, relaxation, arousal, etc.
7. If you're feeling inspired, you may even want to take some notes afterwards or write down some of your most beautiful or challenging moments or insights you had during your practice. This way you continue to learn, integrate and explore with each new ritual practice.
Enjoy this product bundle - a value of $235 yours for $200.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any any disease.